There are many kinds of aluminum alloy cable trays, such as stainless steel, aluminum alloy, ladder, net, etc. They consist of brackets, brackets and mounting accessories. It is considered that the bridge can be used alone or connected with various engineering buildings (structures) and water pipe supports. It has the characteristics of simple structure, beautiful design, flexible equipment and convenient maintenance.
1. In the engineering design, the bridge shall be comprehensively considered according to the economic rationality, technical application feasibility, operation stability and other factors, and then the scheme shall be defined, which also needs to meet the requirements of installation, maintenance and cable laying.
2. The height of the horizontally laid bridge from the road surface is generally not less than 2.5m, and the vertical bridge less than 1.8m from the road surface shall be covered with protective metal cover, except for the room dedicated to electrical equipment. The aluminum alloy cable tray shall be less than 2.5m laid in the equipment interlayer or road, and grounding protection measures shall be taken.
3. When the bridge, trunking and its supports and hangers are used in the environment of corrosive and irritating areas. Anti corrosion treatment shall be adopted, which shall meet the environmental and durability requirements of the project area. Aluminum alloy cable tray shall be selected for corrosion resistance regulations or clean places.
4. Within the specified scope of fire prevention, the cable ladder and bridge shall be added with plates, nets and other materials with fire-resistant or flame-retardant function to form a closed or semi closed structure, and the countermeasures such as spraying fire-retardant coating on the surface of bridge and support shall be taken. The overall fire resistance function shall meet the requirements of relevant laws, regulations, specifications or standards. Aluminum alloy cable tray shall not be used in places with high fire resistance requirements.
5. Perforated aluminum alloy cable trays shall not be used in areas requiring shielding electromagnetic interference of cable lines or external protection functions such as outdoor sunlight, oil, corrosive irritant liquid and flammable dust.
I hope the above introduction of cable tray will help you in detail If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.burgoapi.com